Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Carousel

"The carousel never stops turning, and you can't get off" - Ellis Grey

It was a Friday afternoon. The day we are supposed to go home and have dinner with our family.
It was a Friday afternoon. and things gone bad.

26th June 2015, Friday . An accident happened.

Circumstances changed, fate changed.

Post event updates:
- I'm totally fine, suffered from minor cuts and bruises
- My manager wasn't. Underwent oral and maxillofacial surgery. He's recovering well but we are still hoping for him to get back his eyesight.
- My 15 years old waja has served me well, saved our lives, and retired in the junk yard.
- Motor insurance issued a total loss payout, and I've gotten a new car on 7th Sept. 2015
- Lost my phone and glasses in the accident as well. Replaced.

All tangible losses have been recovered. What's left are the emotions that I still have to go through everyday.

"The carousel never stops turning, and you can't get off"


No comments:

Post a Comment