Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fast Forwarded

3 Years and 6 Months, the rough estimated time that I have left this blog hanging.

3 years and 6 months, so many things can change. But yet, there are still things that remained the same.

My last post was written when I was starting my new job with Prudential as a Claims Assessor.

Long story short, I hated working there, which was why it only lasted for about 6 months when I accepted the offer my ex-boss from Mediexpress (Medix) offered.

Work in Medix wasn't the same as before, the treatment and and the tasks assigned got routine and improvement suggestions was turned down from the top and nothing seems to be moving. I was also doing part-time study at the same time which was quite challenging.

In August 2014, I've decided to take up another challenge for a role in Business Development for an Integrated Facility Management company. I've graduated with my Masters in Business Administration soon after starting with this company.

Yes, 3 years and 6 months has passed. Many things had changed, and there are still some things that remained the same.

So, you might be thinking "I've been here before, this is familiar, this is old hat." And you may be wondering why am I back, But you're about to find out everything has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment