Thursday, November 12, 2009

I broke my back!

I kid you not! But my back is just about to break after a full day of outing last Saturday. Guess that’s what happens when you haven’t been doing your stamina training (in this case I mean shopping) for a while.

So happened that we have cars available, my friends and I decided we should grab the chance to go out and have fun together since it has been a while since we went this nuts.

IMG_3691We start our day with dim sum at Jalan Kuchai Lama, and G0sh! the dim sum was superb!

pageSiew Mai, see weed fish cakes, har gao, and I don’t know what the last one is called…

 page1 they even have grilled muscle with cheese! what has yam cha session becoming into? alas! I still love the muscle loads!

 

IMG_3701 Sifu and iSieng enjoying the food~

After the dim sum session, we went to Sunway mall as planned out initially. It’s been a while since I last been there and I must say, it’s still almost the same as before. Ok, maybe a few different stores are available now.

 

We walked around for a while until it’s lunch time and we swiftly sat at Baskin Robbins to get our lunch. Ice-crème for lunch! BEAT THAT!

Well, that meal certainly did not satisfy my tummy. So, Simon and I went to have 1901 hotdogs for our second round of lunch! Ohh it’s I miss hotdogs. Too bad I can’t locate Subways, else I’ll be having sandwich instead.

We got bored of walking around Sunway aimlessly, thus the decision to switch to another mall is made and off to Mutiara Damansara we go!

The plan to watch a movie is abandoned because there are no interesting movie that can attract us. While walking out of the cinema, we came across Lecka-lecka gelato ice-crème stall and this was what happened:

iSieng: *eyes turned bright*

me: *nods*

laolao: want?! *shirks*

iSieng: want want want!!!

me: ok, we order one scoop and share la! set?!

both of them: SET!

*then all the rest came and joined us*

when we go nearer to the counter, there’s a label saying “out for lunch” above it. awww….

Moments later while we are still there, the person in charge of the stall came back and you can see us jumping with glee shouting “yeah” at the top of our lungs. It was exhilarating!!

then, iSieng stated that we should pay an extra RM2 to get 2 scoops instead, and we did!

IMG_3710 iSieng and laolao enjoying the gelatos!

*bliss*

 

Since we are just beside Ikea, it would be dumb for us to miss out the good stuffs there! and by good stuffs, I mean food! even iSieng hops around with glee when I mention the meat balls they have there, because she knows that’s good stuff!

iSieng and I ended up ordering the Swedish meatball, salmon, onion soup, and a drink to share. We can taste more stuffs by doing so ain’t it?

IMG_3713 behold, the meatball! succulent meat balls served with jam and fries, I had to ask for extra jam because it just taste awfully fantastic with the balls! It’s definitely orgasmic! (pun unintended)

IMG_3715 the Salmon~ everything was good except for the potatoes, they are a little bit to hard for my liking.

IMG_3714 this is the onion soup~

 

We decided to go back after dinner, but we remembered that we have to get some groceries before getting home on the way back!

So, we ended up in Tropicana City Mall to do some grocery shopping!~

We bought so many things that the whole bonnet is filled with our groceries, imagine…

 

It’s undeniable that it is by far the best day I’ve had in a very very long time and I am glad that I made the decision to go out that day despite my financial condition. =S

It’s gonna be maggie day for the coming days for me… =(

2 comments: