Sunday, November 8, 2009

Daidomon

Since I’m craving for good food and it’s Chiau Thong’s Birthday soon, we decided it’s time for us to visit Daidomon.

and I did not for a second regret going there!

IMG_3591 Located in the Great Eastern Mall, Daidomon serves mainly barbeque food (I assume)

We have something light for tea before going to Daidomon and we ended up at Pinang Village.IMG_3597

we had Fruit RojakIMG_3616

and some ice crèmeIMG_3612

 

as soon as the clock strikes 6,IMG_3628 we enter the restaurant.

 

the barIMG_3631

 

IMG_3632 some of the buffet dishes.

 

since it’s a BBQ restaurant, we ate everything we can BBQ.

there are 3 things that the only give once which are the Wagyu Beef, Oyster, and Scallops.

you can order as many as you can eat for the rest.

 

page1 Beef, scallop and oyster.

 

IMG_3638 the legendary Wagyu Beef!~

DAMN NICE I TELL YOU CAN DIE!

 

IMG_3640 some mutton~ which I find very nice to eat.

 

 

so we grill and grill and grillIMG_3646

 

IMG_3652

chicken meat (which I find lame to order since we can have grilled chicken everywhere but nevermind.)

 

IMG_3668

and we have Ice-crème for desert~ ^^ gosh I love ice-crème. Baskin robbins anyone?!

 

IMG_3672 four of us~

 

IMG_3681 the last picture before we parted at the LRT~

5 comments:

  1. why did u change the layout?

    also, wat camera u use ar? ur pics very nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I figured it's time for some change, helps keep things fresh... ^^
    I took the pictures with Canon IXUS870IS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've went there before and damn i miss the pork and beef! they serve the best bbq beef pork and fishes in town, yum!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. threeeggyolks: lol, very nice indeed! worth trying!~ ^^

    conan_cat: they serve pork meh?!?! I don't see pork on the menu laa...

    ReplyDelete