Thursday, July 9, 2009

finished!

thumbnail.php finished this 37 ep. long drama…

 

now, I can finally focus on my studies…

I hope…

 

 

besides,

I managed to get a really good night’s rest last night coz’ I don’t have to wake up early today since the morning class is cancelled…

and I’ll be off in MV this Saturday working…

it’s going to me my first paid day!

a kinda exited and nervous at the same time…

hope I can have many pose ideas up in a jiffy!

and hopefully there are not so many people to come for the photoshoot thingy =X

 

 

 

and I noticed it’s a long time since you people last saw me…

you should be missing me quite alot right?

no worries…

you’ll see me soon…

as soon as my hair grows back to it’s normal length and my pimple spots go away…. T_________T

I think so that what happen when you tell your hair stylist “I’d like those hair which I don’t have to style before I go out”

 

 

and McDonalds sent me 2 coupons for my entry on their contest…

IMG_2536

owh, and that’s the journal I am stupposed to finish last week and it’s still on my table…

left untouched…

I’m so dead…

 

 

till then, CYA!

2 comments:

  1. y u watch that drama geh? i am watching in ntv 7 every weekdays lol


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~ YEA!
    finished it already!~ WOOTS!
    new drama on the way!~

    ReplyDelete