Sunday, July 26, 2009

a day of movie, thai food, cakes and subways

as above~

I went out with Viv and Liang to BTS yesterday for an outing…

 

and we had thai food for lunch!~ and it was a great meal~

IMG_2713 tom yam~

 

IMG_2717 green curry~ (I super like this one)

 

IMG_2719 kangkung belacan~

 

IMG_2721 and mango salad~

 

 

and not forgetting, the utterly famously irresistible

IMG_2724 mango glutinous rice! WOOTS!!!

 

IMG_2690 Viv can’t wait to dig in!

 

IMG_2695 while Liang and I patiently waited…

 

we watched The Talking of Pelham 123,

and I must say it’s rather thrilling… quite nice if you ask me~ ^^

after the movie, we went for cakes at secret recipe!~

 

IMG_2727 liang’ s classic cheese~

 

IMG_2730 Viv’s I-forgot-what-it’s-called cake

 

IMG_2734 and my all time favourite CARAMEL CREME CHEESE!~

 

well, we basically sat and chat for a long long time~

it was since I-don’t-know-when we haven’t been chatting like that already!~

and it was a great day indeed!~

 

owh, and I take away a subway sandwich for my dinner at 9pm… LOL

and I forgot to take a pic of it… >.<

 

hmm… bloggers outing today was cancelled…

 

and I think I need to go see the doctor coz my throat haven’t got any better since 4 days ago…

worse I’d recon…

No comments:

Post a Comment