Wednesday, June 3, 2009

a day in school~

the campus’s Blood Donation Campaign (BDC) officially starts today~

which is also mainly why I brought my camera there~

since I was in the committee for BDC for the last 2 semesters, I have the curiosity to find out how they are doing this semester~

check it out here and here and here  for last semesters' BDC~

and here for the one 2 semesters’ ago~

 

IMG_1984 the registration counter~

 

IMG_1985 the checking counters~

 

IMG_1986 the donation room~

 

IMG_1988 not forgetting our fellow helpers~

 

IMG_1994 these are some of the souvenirs we have for the fellow donors~

 

 

IMG_1995 I particularly like this small cute bag of… bag??? (I am planning to steal one from them tomorrow when the campaign ends)

I shall drop by tomorrow to help out since I have a 4 hours break in between my class~

 

IMG_1998 this is my housemate also course mate Joanne and I if you still haven’t figure out who we are~

 

IMG_2001 JietChee and PuiNgo and yours truly~

IMG_1996

No comments:

Post a Comment