Saturday, April 11, 2009

PC Fair – April 2009

right after having our lab test, Mike and I decided to go and have a look at the PC Fail which is on at KLCC

IMG_0308 a candid with Melinda before leaving campus~

 

IMG_0312 and we arrived at KLCC~

 

IMG_0315 first stop! epiCenter!~

 

IMG_0317 isn’t a Mac just simply gorgeous?

 

IMG_0319 and we moved on to SanDisk~

 

IMG_0322 and Canon~

 

 

I still wanna make sure I make the right choice purchasing a Dell, so…

IMG_0328 I dropped by Acer’s

and

IMG_0330 to Dell again~

 

and I found out that I got my lappie at a much cheaper price!!!

 

IMG_0335 there’s also 2 pretty gals there cosplaying for a game~

 

 

after more than 3 hours of walking in the PC Fair,

we finally get to breath the outside air for abit, and it was raining~

IMG_0337 *I like this photo*

 

and soon after that, FuiYee came~

IMG_0339

IMG_0341 

after that, I walk one more round in the PC  Fair accompanying FuiYee,

 

bought juice from Juice Works~

and headed home~

 

*Backache*

No comments:

Post a Comment