Friday, April 3, 2009

the best lab test ever!!!

this is my very best shot of the day…

I am using a camera phone… pls don’t judge the quality…

 

DSC05339

 

for those who know, I have my Genetics lab test today~

and I’d say it’s rather fun!!! why?

because it’s an open book test, and basically we have already copied everything we need into that book…

besides, Dr. Gideon did not really care if we copy, do he?

 

after finishing my paper, I took a few picture  of the test situation~

basically, there is a small “discussion group” after we finish our own paper…

 

DSC05331 look, ahyii copying discussion away!!!~  just look at that smile~

 

DSC05332 iSieng trying not to laugh out loud…

 

DSC05333 dun look at him as if he’s very pro… he’s also in the discussion group…

 

DSC05337Melinda is having tooth ache, that’s why she’s trying very hard not to laugh… XD

 

 

DSC05338

the picture says it all…

 

 

MB test tmr!!! GOGOGO!!!

THEN, IT’S NUFFNANG MUSIC BASH TIME!!!

 

CYA ALL!!

1 comment: