Monday, January 5, 2009

registration day for UTAR KL campus~

conversation the night before with my friend:

me: I am helping out for orientation tomorrow, wanna join?

him:what time?

me :have to be there at 7am sharp!~

him:WHAT?! THIS IS MADNESS!!!

me :THIS-IS-SPARTA!!!!

him:*swt combo* -.-|||||||||

 

 

so, the conversation of me and my friend basically sum up what I did this morning~

 

not as planned, I arrived at UTAR 20min earlier... dun ask me why... coz I couldn't sleep...

DSC04584

in UTAR in the hour when no one will be there...

 

DSC04588

Yong Yong, me and Wei Chee~

 

DSC04591

leng chai of the century~

 

DSC04593

me playing with the computer~

 

any plans tomorrow?!

KEN!!! wanna go to PWTC together?! youth09 is going to be held there!!!~ interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment