Friday, August 15, 2008

WALL.E

as the title said,

i went to watch WALL.E today after class since I wanted to have some fun, and also, it's practically the last class of the semester...

I said PRATCALLY...

 

wall-e

the movie was ok~

but it somehow made mw feel rather sad...

part of it...

especially when Eve (a.k.a Eve-a to wall.e) thought that wall.e lost his (it's) memory...

 

well, after out lab, we went to have a discussion with our god a.k.a Min-Zhin, then leave straight to KLCC to catch the movie~

 

DSC03927

abit blur... so... dun mind, what do you expect from a lousy camera phone...

 

cam whored while waiting for the LRT...

DSC03928

lao lao and I... I know I look like joker~

 

DSC03930

lao lao, Jeff and Sieng~

 

DSC04275

ahyi, me, lao lao and Sieng~

 

after the LRT, we went straight to the cinema to get the 230 ticket at 200, literally swallow our lunch (Burger King) in 15 minutes and back to the cinema~

the show was nice I think~

 

this pic. looks sweet~

wall-e_3

 

and one last pic. before we leave for home...

DSC03931

 

we also went for an art exhibition at the petronas gallery in KLCC...

 

 

 

p/s: I think so I have found the answer to one of my question since long time ago...

1 comment:

  1. Huh ppl.. got money terus movie outing outing huh.. not afraid yet huh.. huh..

    ReplyDelete