Sunday, December 26, 2010

a secret kept too long

I’m sure everyone have their own secret. A secret that we are so afraid to tell, that somehow, we have managed to live with it like there’s no such secret. Everyday, we lived our lives completely unaware that the secret we kept inside doesn't show the slightest hint of revealing itself. In short, IT has consumed us.

Life would definitely be nice if there weren’t any secrets. There’s no need to worry about anyone finding out anything about you that you don’t want the world to know. These are however, impossible to achieve. The reason is simple. People Judge!

 

Say, what do you worry most when you’re trying to tell someone something?

“what they might think?” would be the first question you’d ask yourself.

Then, you will start going “What if…”,

Lastly, you’d ask yourself, “So, Should I tell or not?'”

Then it’s all back to the beginning.

Isn’t that what we all go through? I know I do. All the time!

 

But lately, things changed (maybe it’s just me). I’ve actually started asking myself

“how long do I intend to keep this secret?”

“is it possible?”

“how long more can I do this?”

 

I just wanted to live a life that I enjoy, one that I like, and the one that I don’t have to hide. But apparently, the judges don’t like it.

 

So, to continue to act I shall, as the stage is set up, and the lights are shining. Attentions are on me and there’s nowhere to hide. Because I’ve been an actor, and shall be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment