Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the missing slumber

Excitement fills the air 2 days before my aunt from Perth arrives to this overly humid country as we prepare the house to welcome our guest from down south. Party was being held to welcome the family at the same time bidding farewell for a god sister of mine.

The late night sleeps and the constant outings have drained all the energy left in me which is partly why most people sees me dozing off on the couch during the party. At the end of the day, I still think it's a great get together because it has been a while since we've last had a get together.

The plan on getting an iPhone4 continues as I'm saving up for the marvelous gadget (anytime soon now). I must admit, I'm rather exited to get the new device, fully funded by your's truly and having to pay my own bills. Now, don't say I have no commitment. I have to pay for insurance and my study loan still. Which is why I don't see myself investing on a property anytime soon.

Work's going quite well if you'd ask me. The boss acknowledge my productivity and says that it will be a waste if he just want me to do reports for the company. Hence, he'll be taking me out to meet clients for presentation and some other stuffs to further expose me to what the company is doing. =) *Glad*

Anyways, I really need to catch up on my sleep because I'm starting to have headache! It might be due to either the lack of sleep or me facing the computer for very long. =(

That's all the updates I've got and yes, I'm planning to go to Penang with the gang on the 8th!~ =D *can't wait*

A WEEKEND RETREAT!

2 comments:

  1. haha boss acknowledged you. i got a warning letter for breaching the operation in company, causing a $100k loss on my 1st day of work...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! That's serious weyy.... apala terjadi???

    ReplyDelete