Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Graduation

Yes, I’ve finally graduated after a long wait. The ceremony was held at Wisma MCA on the 21st of August and my family was here for the auspicious occasion. I’m glad, glad indeed. =)

Things has been changing after I step out into the real world, having to face all kinds of challenges. It’s really nice to be able to meet up with friends whom I’ve missed so much since we’ve felt school to pursue our dreams. It’s good to know that everyone is doing fine and happy living their life. I’m really glad that I’ve met this group of friends who has given me so much in terms of friendship, never in these 4 years have I felt alone. Never in these 4 years have I been afraid of loneliness. I am proud to say that I’ve made real friends who befriend me for who I am. They all graduated with a first class honours in the friendship course.

I’m happy, because I don’t have a reason to feel sad. I’m happy because I’ve got such great friends. I’m happy because I can hear people cheering for me while I walk towards my scroll. Most importantly, I’m happy because I’ve gone through a unique journey that not everyone can experience in their life.

I opened up the “book of memories” given by a friend of mine. Wonderful words and thoughts were inside it, There are friends whom I’m very close with wishing be the best in life, there are those who knows me better than I’ve thought, there are also those who thinks that we are alike in many ways. =) Trust me, I couldn’t be more touched after reading those words with powerful emotions it carries along.

The 4 years isn’t exactly smooth, life’s always full of ups and downs. But hey, what’s life when everything just goes well?

Friendship is a big part of me. Too all my friends, Thanks for looking out for me all these while and Take care of yourself, you have my best wishes in everything you do. Most importantly, Keep in touch!

 

 

On another hand, I’ve been given the chance to plan my company’s coming annual dinner! =D Damn exited!

Till then, Cya bloggies around!~ =D

1 comment:

  1. we've finally graduated. i don't even have time to blog about my convo. guess we are all so occupied when working. NUDGE ME IN MSN!!! I mean keep NUDGING!




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete