Tuesday, October 6, 2009

agitated!

ARGHH!!! just when you thought FYP can give you a break where you can actually carry out your experiment at your on pace…

Well, I certainly thought wrongly!

I had to wake up so early to get to school…

I had to skip lunch because I need to use the autoclave machine (else someone will just skip the queue and autoclave their stuffs first)

I had to go back late because there’s just so many things to do…

I am already half dead before I’ve reach home…

 

 

anyway~ I am going off for a short vacation to Sarawak!~ GEES! can’t wait I tell you…

it has been a while since I’ve been on the plane!~

and I have to wake up even more early tomorrow, say… Like 5am?!

yea… flight’s at 0945 hour…

 

till then!~ will definitely update on the trip!~

CYA!~~~

2 comments:

  1. i never see you in autoclave machine room geh?


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all,

    We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free! (Click on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to do it)

    Join now: Malaysian Blogger [Blogger's Meeting Point]

    Malaysia Boleh!

    ReplyDelete