Saturday, September 20, 2008

the end of exam!!

well, everyone have plans after exam,

and of course, I won't miss out cooking out some plans of my own...

I wont to pavillion right after the test is over to chill!!!~

DAMN pavillion is like my hang out spot now!

 

well, upon arrival,

I wen to buy movie tickets la of course....

 

MV5BMTY2NzkyMzY1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk1MDU1MQ@@._V1._SX269_SY400_

the other Boleyn girl~

time: 5:05pm

venue: hall 8

 

I was DAMN hungry that time...

and being the usual cheapskate I am being lately due to holes in my pocket...

I went looking high and low in Pavillion to scout for  the cheap filling food...

or also known as food with decent pricing... >.<

 

at last, I stumble upon ZEN by Secret Recipe!!!

why?

because it was a banner saying a RM10 set meal!!!

 

DSC04018

 

honestly, I am a sucker for cheap affordable food >.<

it's a main plus a drink, more than enough for me~

 

I swear to myself to order only the set meal!!!

HONEST!!!

but...

I saw something on the menu that I simply couldn't resist!!!

 

APPLE CRUMBLE!!!!

 

well well...

due to certain reasons, my mood wasn't that good that time,

so I was timing the waiter for everything he dose...

from giving me the menu (it took them 4 minutes to send me the menu)

till giving me the bills (less than 1 minute)

DAMN!! it is so realistic?!

fast only when it comes to money?!

ok... who's not...

 

den den...

back to the food...

the service was satisfactory...

but the food's good as usual...

 

I had the all season grilled chicken served with rice!~

 

DSC04021

best part of this is that it has no bones!!! XD

and it tender!!!

 

had iced lemon tea for drinks,

 

and finally had my APPLE CRUMBLE WITH VANILA ICE CREAM!!!

 

DSC04023

*drolls*

I LURVE apple crumble!!

after my visit to the apartment, I cannot not love apple crumble!

 

then is only 1:30pm!!!

damn how am I supposed to goyang in pavillion till 5:05?!

I walked for another round and look at my watch...

ONLY 2pm!!!!

 

I cannot

I cannot!!!

*walks to the cinema and buy another movie ticket*

 

DR

the stunts are ok~

the story's ok...

so, I rate it an ok movie...

 

then out I came from the cinema

for my 30 minutes break and walk to the lover ground to look for food!!!

 

there, I passed by Dragon-I

AHH!!! xiao long pau!!!!

*drolls*~

but takakan I masuk there alone and order only 1 xiao long pau?

 

so I sit outside Dragon-I and eat...

 

DSC04027

Tau Fu Fa!!~~

*slam head*

I know I am SHEAPSKATE! (stop laughing)

 

then breaks over, and to the cinema I go!!~~

the other Boleyn girl was great!!!!!

one of the nicest movie!!!

I like!!!

a MUST WATCH!!!

go watch it!!!

 

after than, I need to wait got AHYI and gang to come out from their movie..

so, I went starbucks waiting for them...

I ordered my usual, caramel machiato, extra caramel, extra foam~

 

DSC04030

they are out!!!

and we went for dinner at Food Republic!~

 

we all had dishes from Little Taiwan~

 

DSC04031

mine~ :p

 

then we all go back home and get our rest, and we are going out today, again!~

 

till then, chill!~

 

 

 

p/s: my room and table seriously NEEDS CLEANING!!! i think so i'll be free tmr to clean it...

coz, now is enjoy time!~~~ :p

No comments:

Post a Comment