Friday, April 11, 2008

giving is loving?

sometimes, I let things be,

because it's not in my control.

sometimes, I let things be,

because I want it that way.

sometimes, I let things be,

because I don't want to get into an argument.

but most of the times, I let things be,

because I want people who is around me to live happily...

 

somehow, people thinks that giving is happy,

but sometimes, there are things that you cannot really afford to give it to another person...

imagine if someone come knocking on your door and ask if "hey, you have a very good friend over there... can you give him to me?"

or "hey I like your girlfriend, can you give her to me?"

I don't really find that really happy giving it away...

and sad to say, the object somehow went and give away itself...

 

is it stupid to give away things that you treasure most, just to satisfy others around you? but be in grieving sorrow yourself?

or should you fight for what you treasured and make people around you sad?

then, is giving a kind of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment